Make this holiday season extra GRAND with a gift to Grand Canyon Conservancy. You’ll help protect and preserve the canyon for present and future generations - and you may save a little money on taxes!
To help ensure that your year-end gift qualifies for a charitable income tax deduction in the 2019 tax year, please keep these important dates in mind:
- Gifts of securities should be made by December 26, 2019. Please contact us for transfer instructions.
- Checks sent via the U.S. Postal Service to Grand Canyon Conservancy must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2019. Our postal address is P.O. Box 399, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023.
- Checks sent via carriers such as FedEx, UPS and DHL must be physically received at Grand Canyon Conservancy on or before December 31, 2019. Our physical address is 4 Tonto Street, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023.
- Wire transfers of cash must be initiated no later than December 28, 2019. Please contact us for transfer instructions.
- Credit card gifts by phone [(928) 638-2481] or online [link: https://donate.grandcanyon.org/page/10142/donate/1] must be made by December 31, 2019.
Questions? Contact us at (928) 638-2481 or email@example.com.
Holiday Office Hours
Our offices will be closed on Wednesday, December 25, 2019, but will be open for business, as usual, all other weekdays through the end of the year from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thank you for your partnership in keeping the canyon GRAND and helping ensure that your generous contribution qualifies for a charitable income tax deduction in the 2019 tax year.