The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, drawing nearly 5 million visitors every year. Grand Canyon National Park, which is located entirely in Arizona, spans 277 miles of the Colorado River and adjacent uplands.
If you are considering visiting Grand Canyon National Park for the first time, there are many things you might not – but should – know. For instance, did you know that 90% of people visit the South Rim with only a select few opting to experience the canyon from the harder-to-access North Rim?
Our free comprehensive, downloadable guide will give you the perfect overview as you think about planning a trip to Grand Canyon National Park. Plus, it’s full of special insider tips from people who want to help you make the most of your Grand Canyon experience! Read about:
- Park fees, hours and accessibility information
- Transportation options
- Lodging inside and outside the park
- Camping and backpacking
- Hiking, river rafting, air tours, mule tours and other popular activities
- Seasonal weather conditions
- Visitor centers and stores
- Tips about lodging, family-friendly activities and when to visit
- And much more!